Recently I’ve been improving my makefile writing skills.
Today I learned about:
- border-image and border-image-slice CSS properties
Today I attended WordCamp Jyväskylä, a one-day event focused on WordPress, mostly from developer’s point of view this time. The event had presentations on two tracks, and it was difficult to choose which track to attend as both tracks had interesting presentations. I chose these presentations / workshops:
- Terraform, Docker, Heroku, AWS: WordPress DevOps in 2018, where Viljami Kuosmanen showed how to tie all these technologies together.
- Demo + työpaja: Serverless WordPress, where Arto Liukkonen introduced serverless architecture and Serverless framework and we got to create our own semi-serverless site on AWS.
- Esteettömyys osaksi WordPress-teemakehitystä, where Roni Laukkarinen told how we should consider accessibility when creating web sites.
- Accessibility testing workshop, where Rian Rietveld showed some tools for evaluating and testing the accessibility of web sites.